Build New Skills, Drive Your Career Development, Master Critical Competencies
Because learning is not a one-off event, creating a culture of continuous learning means letting employees know what they’re expected to learn and by when. PeopleFluent LMS gives learners a clear representation of their learning journey in the form of a visually-engaging, color-coded learning path.
Studies show that our brains are better equipped to remember and retain visuals, as opposed to words. That’s why PeopleFluent LMS uses simple but effective color-coded learning pathways.
What is a Learning Path?
A learning path is a graphical representation of your learners’ training plans. In PeopleFluent LMS, learning paths show a graphical layout of a user’s training plans, courses, and learning objects.
The learning path allows learners to easily see which items/courses are Completed, In Progress, or Need Urgent Action.
- At-a-glance visual learner journey increases motivation and engagement
- Configurable pathways – structures can be easily collapsed and expanded, and you can switch between vertical and horizontal layouts
- Support for multiple assignments where employees work at several branches of the same organization
- Multi-language information – the course title and description are displayed in the users’ preferred language
- Ability for LMS administrators to send learners course completion reminder emails straight from the system